How Bad is the U.S. Economy?
Thanks Bobbie Lefler Carmaack for forwarding this. You made my day!
The economy is so bad that...
- Exxon-Mobil was forced to lay off 25 Senators.
- The Treasure Island casino in Vegas is now managed by Somali pirates.
- I bought a toaster and my free gift was Citibank Corp.
- Mitt Romney has downsized to one wife.
- A picture is worth just 200 words.
- Banks are mailing pre-declined credit cards.
- Wives are actually having sex with their husbands because they can no longer afford batteries or gasoline.
- To reduce costs, CEO’s are playing miniature golf.
- Angelina Jolie adopted a child -- from America.
- Motel Six isn’t leaving the light on anymore.
- NYC renamed “Wall Street” “Wal-Mart” Street.
- When Bill and Hillary travel together, they now share a room.
- I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, foreclosures, wars, jobs, savings, Social Security, pensions and my 401K that I called the Suicide Hotline. When I told the call center in Pakistan I was suicidal, they became excited and asked if I knew how to drive a truck...