You’re Probably an American IF…
- You enjoy stomping on someone’s skull at a political rally.
- You’re poor -- because there really is no American “middle class”; because “American Dream” is just false advertising designed to make you feel selfish and entitled – so you vote billionaire David Koch’s Republican, anti-human agenda anyway.
- You’re rich, but refuse to fund the basic, modern needs of the society that raised, educated and today sustains you as “too big to fail.”
- You’re over 65, white, obese, gun-owning and attend Tea Party rallies, holding signs denouncing “big government” – all the while cashing Social Security and Medicare checks from your government.
- You’ve given up, essentially abdicated “grown up” responsibility, and don’t even vote at all!