Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- Paid sick leave.
- There's always more cheese.
- Knowing there's got to be something marvelous about obesity.
- Pets, children and other really dumb things you can easily master.
- Most of the internet is devoted to de-stigmatizing elimination.
- Not feeling, but rather controlling, the Bern.
- Poetry is one notch above boredom.
- Women obviously hate you. But at least you know why.
- The battle is over. Kim Jong Un has all the titles.
- Twitter can lose money longer than you can stay popular.
Sunday, December 06, 2015
As Nietzsche, Mary Shelley, et al predicted, our failure is of acquiescence to insatiability:
To be loved.
To be happy.
To be entertained.
To die old, ugly, yet comfortable in fake knees, hips and dick pumps.
We are the conscious, self serving failure of evolution.
The de-evolving tech/growth cyclone running every well dry.
Murder of body/soul our only means of revenge;
our one harkening to true, invincible death.
Sunday, July 19, 2015
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Saturday, April 11, 2015
Pretty woman lined up for kissing booth says ‘hello’ to old man, bent, pulling weeds.
Old man spins unexpectedly into strawberry-donut-Nietzsche fantasy, complete with worshipful (retrospectively offensive?) aphorisms to the type (But, wait, that’s objectification, Mr. Farrah-Fawcett-poster-boy-from-when-cool-girls-died-first-in-horror-movies…).
So woman counters editorially.
Then man defends editorially.