Thursday, August 24, 2017
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Tuesday, August 01, 2017
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- Paid sick leave.
- There's always more cheese.
- Knowing there's got to be something marvelous about obesity.
- Pets, children and other really dumb things you can easily master.
- Most of the internet is devoted to de-stigmatizing elimination.
- Not feeling, but rather controlling, the Bern.
- Poetry is one notch above boredom.
- Women obviously hate you. But at least you know why.
- The battle is over. Kim Jong Un has all the titles.
- Twitter can lose money longer than you can stay popular.
Sunday, December 06, 2015
As Nietzsche, Mary Shelley, et al predicted, our failure is of acquiescence to insatiability:
To be loved.
To be happy.
To be entertained.
To die old, ugly, yet comfortable in fake knees, hips and dick pumps.
We are the conscious, self serving failure of evolution.
The de-evolving tech/growth cyclone running every well dry.
Murder of body/soul our only means of revenge;
our one harkening to true, invincible death.